1. How did Cookie Republic get started?
Read our story here https://www.cookierepublic.com/pages/our-story
2. What organization does your company donate proceeds to?
Cookie Republic is a sponsor of the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation. Each cookie purchase directly supports this organization. For more information about the NFFF please go to http://www.firehero.org
3. Are our cookies Gluten Free?
Yes! Our cookies are gluten free. We are working to obtain our official gluten free certification for the near future.
4. Are our cookies Vegan?
Yes! Our cookies are vegan. We use no eggs or dairy in our ingredients.
5. Are our cookies Non GMO?
Yes, our cookies contain no genetically modified ingredients. We support the Non-GMO initiative and we are working on becoming Non GMO Project verified.
6. What 5 whole grains are used in our cookies?
Brown rice, sorghum, buckwheat, amaranth, oats.
7. What is the ideal temperature to store our cookies?
You can enjoy our cookies right out of the package or heated up. If your stocking up or just saving your cookies for a later date, ideally the best way to store our cookies is cold. As with all food, the colder you store them the longer they stay at their best.
8. What is the expiration date of our cookies?
9 months from product bake date.